Working Group] GFMD Preparation and international dialogue
Members of the csomigrationnetwork,org should participate at the GFMD Civil Society Days. This requires a structured preparation. The working group’s aim is to facilitate the information exchange among members, concerning the international dialogue on GFMD. Therefore, the main goal of the working group was to organize:
- a structured dialogue between the csomigrationnetwork members and the Nigerian Migration Group to exchange on mutual priorities for the GFMD event.
- the participation of the csomigration.org at the GFMD Civil Society Days.
- a side meeting during the GFMD Civil Society Days.
- a talk show were the priorities of the international agenda was discussed
During these exchange and discussion processes the following key issues concerning the M&D nexus were defined:
- protection of migrants
- labor migration and decent work
- empowerment of migrants to contribute to development
We are interested in discussions on how Nigerian CSOs and diaspora should contribute to the international dialogue.
Would you like to participate?
Would you like to participate? Register in the form at the bottom of this page
28 June – 01 July, 2017 – GFMD Berlin, Germany
8 to 12 December 2016 – Civil Society Days GFMD, Dhaka, Bangladesh
SUBCRIBE TO WORKING GROUP